Binary Options Scams : When it comes to Binary Options, there have been quite a few examples of people who have been taken for a ride by a Broker and have lost a large amount of money. The vast majority of binary options trading scams will start well before even the trader manages to open their account with the brokerage. Scams are unfortunately all too common in the field of binary options. Many people get hooked by promotional videos. The video about the signals or the robot makes things look very simple.
Binary Options Scams : How the scam works?
- A group of scammers set up a website that looks and feels like a legitimate binary options trading broker.
- The scammers then create a makeshift trading signals software and slap a 100% trading accuracy claim on to it.
- As soon as traders join the scam, they lose the initial deposit which is usually set at $250.
- After that those traders will receive a phone call from a so-called ”senior broker” who will ask them to invest $5000.
Any and all amounts deposited will disappear and you’ll never be able to withdraw them.
Binary Options Scams : Scam Brokers and Not Recommended Operators
- Banc de Binary
- Bull Option
- Vault Options
Have you Been Scammed?
There are a number of things that you can do in order to increase your chances of getting your money back. Similarly, by taking steps against a Scam broker, you are helping the rest of the community avoid such a trap.
Below are a list of steps that you can take such that you can drastically increase your chances of securing your funds.
- Keep all Communications
- Ask for a withdrawal
- Let Fellow Traders Know
- Use the Banks / Payment Providers
- Tell The Regulators